- sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 3 apricots, pitted and chopped
- 4 oz salmon, skin removed
- 3 sage leaves, finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan, bring 2" of water to a boil over medium heat. Place the sweet potato, apricot and salmon into a steamer basket over boiling water, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked all the way through. Reserve steamer water.
- Transfer all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor, add sage and puree until you reach your desired consistency, adding reserved steamer water in 1/4 cup increments if needed.
⠀⠀⠀⠀*Storage - 3 days in fridge or 3 months in freezer