- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup defrosted and crushed frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup raisins / sultanas
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened desiccated Coconut (FOR ROLLING)
1. Put all the ingredients (apart from the coconut for rolling) into a food processor and blend until smooth
2. Roll into balls (we made 14) and coat in coconut. ⠀
Sweetened only with fruit, these are a perfect hand held breakfast for young kids with no refined sugar or sweeteners⠀⠀
Make sure the raspberries are crushed before adding to the mixture.
Store in the fridge in a an airtight container.